Me and My Handsome Hubby!!!We had a great time this Fourth of July down in St. George. We went to lunch with my family and went over to Kory, Ashley's and Brynlee's to play his new Wii. As you may be able to tell the boys loved it, and now Bryson wants one. Ashley and I decided to take some pictures of our bellies, she is due about six weeks after me and is having a boy, we are very excited to have a little man carry on the Wegkamp name! We also went up to Pine Valley for a BBQ at the Westbrook's cabin. It was such nice weather up there, but of course I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures of it :( . Later, we went back to SG to watch the fireworks at Travis' house. We had a great time in SG, thanks to both our families!!!



2 comments:
Your belly better get bigger then that in the next few weeks or I might hate you forever:)
I can't believe you are almost there, crazy! Still lookin good my friend, still looking good!
Post a Comment