Bryson's Grandma threw a shower for me and his cousin Michelle the other day, cause we are due just a few weeks apart. It was so much fun to see the whole family and have a yummy dinner at Grandmas. Cindy, Stef, Abby and Mickell all came up for the shower and we got to hangout a little bit before, so it was really fun! I got such cute little outfits from everyone, a Bumbo baby seat,blankets, booties, the stroller I wanted from Cindy and Stef, and Mickell, Abby and Stef made me an adorable diaper bag with all kinds of goodies inside! Thanks for coming everyone it was so great to see you and thanks for all the adorable gifts!!!!
9 comments:
you don't even look prego! congrats again- and yeah for baby showers- how fun! Actually... I am going to a shower tonight....
That is so fun, you already have so much cute stuff! Lucky! Hey have you changed your blog background recently at the cute blog place? I was trying to do mine and you have to download something...have you done that?
It was so much fun to see everyone! I am so excited for you guys!!
How cute is your LITTLE belly! But now at least you can pass as being pregnant. Looks like fun! Now you can just stare at all of the baby stuff, at least that is what I did :)
Cute! I Love little Addison's Room! So Cute!...I love the pictures of your belly too...SO FUN!!! That was way fun to come and see you. I wish I could have seen ya more and the babies room in person though...Oh well next time! :) See ya in like a day or two!
So fun! It is fun to get ready for a little baby huh! I love that we are so close. You are SO small though.
So fun! It is fun to get ready for a little baby huh! I love that we are so close. You are SO small though.
It was great to see you and so fun to share in the excitement. Let me know if you need any help. You look awesome!
Fun Fun baby showers...looks like you are loadin' up on all the stuff! You look super cute preggie!
Post a Comment