
So here is my sweet belly at 27/28 weeks! The first picture i wasn't ready for, but Bryson took it anyways, and I think it turned out kinda cool! So I know it still does not look like a huge belly, but I am getting so uncomfortable already, I have been waking up every hour at night, cause my back is killing me! But only 12 more weeks to go!!! Woohoo!!!


15 comments:
Dang girl! You are such a hot mama!
How cute are you??? The babies room is looking so cute too!!
You are darling! It was fun to see you at Josh's wedding. I love the nursery...very cute--so what is her name??
You are so TiNy!!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Wow you do have a belly. We don't ever notice at work. I love the crib pics. very cute.
Love the babies room! So cute and you also so cute! And your jeans are those maternity? If so way cute, they look like big stars if so you are rockin' the maternity look :)
so cute! Hope you are feeling well- it'll be here sooner than you can think!
look how cute your belly is! You are so adorable! I love it!
Kristen, You are so Cute! Congrats!
The uncomfortableness only gets worse...sorry to tell ya! It just prepares you for the countless nights of no sleep once the baby is here! You are looking mighty good thoough! Sorry I keep missing you when you come down! SO I see that you made an A for your little girls room...What is her name? Hope you feel better tomorrow and the next day and the next day! ;)
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you... You guys are so cute & look soo happy! It was fun to see your blog hope you don't mind :)
Hey Kristen! Congrats!! I was just blog surfing and had to say hi! I totally know how you feel about being uncomfortable! It's the worst, but it's worth it!! :) Hang in there!
Amy Simkins (Higgins)
You are such a cute little pregnant girl :) Hang in there!
this is ashley ence conover. ask bryson who I am. I know how you feel. I had to get a body pillow and it helped so much. now my baby is 7 months old and I still have to use it. It helps so much.
Kristen has a little belly..... that is weird.... you still dont look prego. haha
Post a Comment