So here is our babies room so far..... we still haven't hung anything up and we need to go pick out curtains and a rocking chair/glider! I was going to paint, but we are hoping to be moving 4 months after I have her, so kinda pointless! Anyways, I wanted something really bright and fun, so I thought these colors were really cute together! I am not much of a craft person, but I did make those frames and I am going to put a picture of her in the center one and hang them over the changing table. I am also working on her name to go over the crib! I will post the pictures of the end result, once we get everything put up!
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago



1 comment:
cute pics of the nursery! That is so exciting when you finally get to put it all together.
Post a Comment