4.01.2008

*Thank Heaven for Little Girls*

Hooray, for little girls!!! Bryson and I are so excited to finally know what we are having! We had our ultrasound today and found out that we are having a cute little girl! We could not be more excited!!!!! We also found out that so far, everything looks great. It was such a relief to me to hear this and know that she is doing great! I have also finally been feeling better! It has been a week and a half since the last time I threw up and let me tell you it feels amazing!!!! I am hoping I am over that hump, so keep your fingers crossed!!!!! I also want to give a shout out to all my cute girlfriends who are pregnant, I am so excited for all of you! (you know who you are!)

12 comments:

Kim said...

I've been waiting for you to post your good news! I am super excited for you...girls are so fun. You will be a great mommy. Congratulations!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh that is so awesome! What a pretty little girl you two will have! CONGRATS!!!

Mickell said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! And I can't wait to have another little baby GIRL around! Now for the fun stuff...SHOPPING!!! YEAH! See ya soon!

Rach said...

Yeah--we LOVE girls!!! (obviously) So what's the name???

Megan said...

I am so excited for you. How fun to know what you are having!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you,congratulations.

*/ Jillian said...

yea for finding out! Congrats little girls are really so fun. Now for the names huh?

Ferran Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys :) Little girls are the BEST. They are so much fun!!!
Tell Bryson Happy Birthday!!

Lacy J. said...

I am so glad you have finally made it past that hump and into the 2nd trimester! Having a girl is going to be outrageously fun! We are so excited for you!

Rafael said...

Congrats!! Parabens!!
I'm happy for you.
I the three of you are good!
Abraço,

Rafael Cesar

The Weston's said...

congrats! can't say i have any advice for you- unless it involves Pirates and swords and Peter Pan :) How fun!

Haylee said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! that's so exciting! YAY!