




We had such a fun weekend! Bryson and I went and picked up our crib and changing table and barely fit it in his truck as you can tell! Then Jason and Kimber came over to help us put things together. Lets just say we had two very strong boys lifting that stuff up our horribly steep stairs!! It didn't take long for Bryson and Jason to get everything put together, so after that we went shopping for a bit and then ate dinner at the Rio Grande Cafe, in Union Station (let's just say, very yummy mexican food). After that we went back to our house to make Orange Julius' and just hung out all night, it was so much fun! And thanks to Jason and Kimber for being such awesome friends and always willing to help us out!!!!! Not to mention they keep us laughing like crazy!

2 comments:
Let's see a pic. of the final product!
I swear I almost bought that same crib for Kash? Where did you get it??
Post a Comment