


Last Thursday Traci took Krista and Me out to dinner for our birthdays and we were so excited that Amber came along too! We had so much fun eating and catching up on everything. Traci has been in Africa, and with finals and work it has been hard for us to see much of each other. Our waitress was nice enough to bring us each a yummy dessert and as you can see we had tons of fun eating it!!! (maybe that's why my face looks chubby.......or cause I am gaining weight like crazy all the sudden, thanks to this baby! hahahha).

3 comments:
K- have we got Amber hooked up with Eric Hafen yet, or is he just completely hopeless?? Cuz, how cute would they be???
How fun, I miss hanging out with the girls. When are you moving back to SG??!!
I think it's so awesome that you guys still hang out. It would be so great to still be close to friends from high school.
Post a Comment