4.21.2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!


Today was my 24th Birthday, CrAzY!!! I had to work today and Bryson had school and work all day, so we decided to celebrate my birthday over the weekend. We had tons of fun! Friday night we went to Happy Sumo with Krista and Zach, Nat and James, Kimber and Jason, and Lizzy and Rob (some of Nat and James friends). I had never been to Happy Sumo before it was really good, and of course Bryson was happy to get some sushi! Saturday, Bryson and I went to eat lunch at Costa Vida and then walked around the Gateway for a bit. Then that night we went to dinner with our good friends Kimber and Jason at California Pizza Kitchen, and saw the movie "21"(I would totally recommend it). Bryson gave me a sweet memory foam pillow and also some Gift Cards to Babies R Us, so I can get some fun stuff for the baby!!! It was a fun weekend,thanks to my hubby! Love You!!!!!

*These pictures are of dinner with Jason and Kimber and also of my lovely presents from my husband! Nice smile Bryson!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! haha sorry its late. I love ya Kristen thanks for being an awesome sister in law!!!
Stef

krista jo said...

"Happy sumo" birthday...get it?! Glad you were able to celebrate fun! I love my friend :)

Kim said...

Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday toothpick!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday Old lady! It still makes me smile when I see pictures of you and Bryson...it's so fun to see who everyone ends up with--what a cute couple you two are.

The Weston's said...

Happy Birthday! 24 is such a weird age (atleast i think so) How are you feeling? ! I hope really well!

Amber said...

Kristen, it was good to see you last night and especially to catch up on some good "Blog Stalking Gossip" I hate gossiping, but I will justify Blog Gossiping b/c it's out there for every one in the world to see so it's not really gossiping, Right!!! So here goes some more...

www.itsallaboutthehat.blogspot.com

This is the link for that "BYU birth from home" Prepare yourself for this one it's crazy!!!!