4.29.2008

22 Weeks and Counting........

Well, here is the first picture of my so called "belly". As of right now I don't think it looks much like anything, besides a fat belly, so hopefully soon it becomes more of a pregnant belly so people don't just think I have gained an innertube!!! Anyways I thought I would post this, since my mommy and fam don't get to see me much!!!

14 comments:

Kim said...

you look great....but definatley not pregnant. I remember when I got pregnant with Quinnlyn I didn't show until about where you are. But, it all changed with my second. I probably looked like you at 12 weeks...honestly too! But, I love pregnant bellies so that is okay.

~..kass..~ said...

I am so happy I am not posting prego pics of me, you looks freaking awesome!

THE HAFENS said...

You are so freakin cute I love it! I can't wait to see how your little girl looks!

Megan said...

You are going to be the cutest little pregnant person! You look so so cute!

Rach said...

Yeah! You are too cute! I look like that now. :) I know what you mean though, it is actually nice when you get to that more "pregnant" You need to post a picture like that every few weeks, it'll be fun for you to look back and see how you changed.

Westbrooks said...

hey sis-in-law your looking so good. Just think the lil spirit your bringing into this world...the biggest blessing ever. Your going to be the best mom ever! I wanna see a final product of the crib and changing table too. :) keep posting your pregnancy pics so like you said those of us so far away cans see

Westbrooks said...

You have been tagged by me so see my blog for instructions. :)

Lindsay said...

You better keep posting pics cuz that belly is NOTHING!

Candice Warby said...

It is not fair that you are still so stinking tiny. But you will get a belly before long, and it's going to be awesome. Yay for babies!

Avree said...

You look so cute Kristen! I know the feeling of wanting a "pregnant" belly and not just a "fat" belly. Before I had my baby I worked as a dietitian at a hospital and whenever I went into a new patient's room I wanted to say "I'm pregnant, not just fat, so don't think I'm a hypocrite for telling you to eat healthy." Keep posting pics!

Mickell said...

Cute Kristen!!! Yeah, I will never get pregnant at the same time as you!!! It would be a little too depressing!!! You need to post some pictures of the baby room...I can't wait to see how it turned out!

Lacy J. said...

Cutie patootie! How fun to start getting things ready I bet you are havin' a hay day! What belly is that that you have?? he he he Keep em' comin' girl so we can keep up with ya!

Kim said...

It aint no wonder I call you toothpick

Ash said...

hahah, looks prego... your little arms give it away...