skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Winter Wonderland!!!!
This is the view from our balcony at our house.
I just thought that I would share with everyone what we woke up to this morning! The first big snow of the season! It is pretty much a winter wonderland and is still snowing at this very moment. Oh the joys of snow!!!
7 comments:
Great pictures! I finally put some on my blog so check it out. Tell everyone at work hi and I miss you guys. I'll see you at the Christmas party.
Ash
I can't believe you live in the SNOW! I would die for sure, but it is soo pretty! oh and how could i forget sleeping in the bushes?? good times!
Love the pics! So beautiful!
Man I can't say I'm jealous! Sunny St. George has been beautiful.
That truly is a winter wonderland! It looks like the pictures came straight out of a movie. How in the world do you live in that? I would freeze!
oh wow, it sure is pretty! Guess it is something I will have to get use to. The place we are looking at in Alaska has a lake groomed for skating right next to it, that would be fun to try :)
kristen,
hi its jillian. this is so fun to find you girls blogs! how is everything? you look so cute in all of your pics! the snow takes some getting used to huh?
Post a Comment