1.19.2008

Christmas Vacation in Maui




Sorry it has been so long since my last post, we have been pretty busy lately. I wanted to post our pictures from our trip to Maui with the Westbrooks, but I had so many I thought I would just make a slide show. We had so much fun in Maui, we went snorkling, scuba diving, on a Catamaran over to another island, shopping, to the Maui Ocean Center,on a eco-adventure ziplining and on a Helicopter ride of the island! It was one of our favorite vacations! We did so many neat things and fell in love with Hawaii! I must say Scuba Diving was probably our favorite! We saw a sting ray and huge turtles, plus a million amazing looking fish! Thanks for the wonderful trip Doug and Cindy we love you!

9 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

How fun is all of that! You guys are such an awesome couple- looks like you had a great time for sure. Kris, I just think you're so beautiful.

Megan Gubler said...

Kristen I am so jealous it looks like you had tons of fun.

*/ Jillian said...

How neat that you did that for christmas! Its so fun to go somewhere that isnt freezing in the winter huh? Maui looks beautiful!

beck said...

Loved the pictures! Escpecially the one at the end with you and bryson walking on the beach! Cute!

Mandi Damron said...

So.. you better change your page.. Isn't there one more coming! I miss you little lady!

Anonymous said...

kristen I haven't seen you forever.
it looks like you had a great time on your trip. you look just as cute as ever.

~..kass..~ said...

how amazing! We went to Hawaii when Kenton was a baby! And I didn't want to ever leave!

Lacy J. said...

Hey it looks like you all had a blast! We get to go back to Hawaii in June and I cannot wait! It was nice to see you guys over the Christmas break, we'll be coming back into town in March so maybe if you are available we can see ya then too...keep in touch about you know what-k- love ya girlie!

Ash said...

FUN!!!!!!!