10.29.2007

Worst Blogger Ever!

Holy Cow!
It has been so long since my last post. We have had a bit of drama with our computer so I have not been able to get on the internet for awhile. Brysons labtop totally got some horrible virus and it wiped our computer out! We had to end up wiping his whole computer clean and re-downloading everything! What a hassle! As soon as we download all my camera stuff I will for sure post some new pictures. I have so many just chillin on my camera right now.

2 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

Kristen!!!
How are you? It's been so long- how is your life going? Work? School? You are so great- glad that you are getting more pictures on here!

Lindsay said...

You ARE the worst blogger ever! I have been waiting for new pics FOREVER! Its about time sister...and any blogging questions ask becky because I can barely do it myself..I struggle.