Grayson B. Westbrook
Arrived on Tuesday April 5th @ 10:04 a.m.
8 lbs. 8 ounces
19 inches long
We are all doing great and have been a bit preoccupied, because all we do is stare at this little sweetie all day long!
*When things calm down a bit and we settle into life with two kids I will hopefully post more pictures and write down the story of our little man's arrival! For now all I have to say is this little boy has stolen my heart and I am in love!!!!
One more thing....Happy Birthday to my most amazing husband (who got a baby boy for his present), Now my two most favorite boys share a birthday!

12 comments:
My studly new Grayson! :) I miss hime already n its been what...2 days?? Love him already and cant wait to spend more time with him. Love ya sis your an amazing mom!!
Super super cute! Can't wait for more.
In only a few weeks I will get to see this new babe. I cant wait to snuggle him. As for now I am sure he is getting plenty of snuggles. Congrats
He is super handsome! Congratulations. I'm sure you'll love having a little man as much as we have. Boys rock! Now if I could only get a little girl as beautiful as Addie. . .
Congratulations!! He is so cute! I'm glad everyone is doing well.
He is so precious! Congrats missy! You'll have to let me know how the adjustment goes from one to two.
Congrats!!! I'm way excited for you. I hope things are going well. Let me know if I can do anything for you! Enjoy him!
Congratulations! Cannot wait to meet him!
He is darling!! Congrats!
Oh Kristen he is so beautiful!!
Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you and your family and LOVE the name Grayson! The girls and I would love to steal Addy sometime for a playdate:)
Congrats! So excited for you!
Ya for Grayson, and ya for mommy too. And happy birthday to Bryson and Grayson :)
Post a Comment