11.16.2010

Bring on......

The dirt, trucks, bugs and blue, we are having a
Boy!!!
We could not be more excited!!! We were going to be surprised if it wasn't a boy, considering how much better I have felt with this pregnancy. The second the technician started the ultrasound, little mister was sitting on his bum and there was no mistaking this was a little boy!  We were also relieved to find out that this little stud muffin seems to be growing perfectly! 
We can't wait to add a little more blue to our lives, and I am pretty sure Bryson is excited not to be outnumbered anymore! 

8 comments:

R said...

I'm so excited, I just knew it! CONGRATS!

Jen said...

Congrats! He is one lucky baby boy!

Ferran Family said...

Yay!! Congrats! Little Boys are SO fun!

Mandy said...

Congrats! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Lacy J. said...

Yeah! No wonder you felt better this time!:) It will be so fun to add some blue to your house! Congrats you guys!

Kelli Haub said...

CONGRATS! Boys are such busy fun!

Kim said...

Ya ya for you guys. That is exciting. Congrats

Erin said...

That is so exciting!! I love his pictures, his little legs are sooo cute!!