Is going to be a....
Here is our little alien at 12 weeks!
We were laughing so hard cause the baby was flinging his/her arms and legs around like crazy the whole time we were watching (not sure I will laugh as hard when I can actually feel it) but it was cute for now!!!!
I think this is how Miss A is really going to feel about the new baby as soon as she realizes she has to share the spotlight! hahaha
And one more.......just cause I can't get enough of her!
As we were leaving the ultrasound they gave us pictures to take home. We were walking down the hall and Addie says "I see baby" so I showed her the pictures, she pointed right at it said "Oh the Baby" and then went on her merry way ( little does she know that little nugget is about to rock her world in a few short months! hahaha)
*We have already taught her to say Big Sister and it is the cutest thing ever to hear her slur sister


21 comments:
WOW!!! So excited for you guys. Funny thing is I was kind of expecting this news sometime soon! Congrats!!!
Yay!! Congrats!
Congrats, that is so exciting! I'm glad you're not feeling too awful, maybe that means you're having a boy! Addie is adorable!
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Congrats! Hopefully you have an easy pregnancy..thats always a blessing! Can't wait to find out what it is!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats from the Kearns Family!! We are excited for you guys!
Happy Day you finally went public!!! Addie looks dang cute with that shirt on.
I was waiting for this post! I KNEW it. you are so lucky to be feeling good too that makes a huge difference. Yay!
Oh congrats! Poor little first children, they just don't know what's about to hit them! Good luck on the pregnancy, hope it's easier this time around.
Hey I am so happy for you guys! And we will have little buddies. I am also expecting and due on March 26th.
I thought we had made a pack of being sick together little buddy o' mine! Totally not fair, BUT I am happy that you are feeling well, I guess just a little jealous:) We aren't going to be too far apart (once again) how fun! Can't wait to hear what your little one is! Congrats!
Oh my heck she is so stinkin cute! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having!
Oh congrats! You are exactly one month behind me. I am due March 11.
That is way exciting and so nice that you are feeling good. I felt like crud for such a long time and still do in fact. Can't wait to see what you are having.
Congratulations! So excited for you guys! Addie looks darling, I absolutely love how you do her hair, it's so cute! Maybe the difference in your pregnancy means it will be a boy??
That is so exciting! Congratulations you guys!! Love the outfit, Addie is a doll! You might as well keep poppin em out when they come out that stinkin cute, right ;) Well good luck & hope you continue to feel great.
I am so excited that I found your blog and this awsome news is on it. Congratulations!!!! You have such cute pictures of sweet Miss A. I can't wait to get all of the details from you on Wednesday!
CONGRATS! So exciting! You'll have to let me know if it's possible to do two... I'm still skeptical.
Wahoo!! Cant wait to be a new aunt to another lil thing :) Love you guys and couldnt be more happy 4 you three...hope Miss A is ready!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!!
That's so exciting...Congrats!!!
Love the outfit:)
congratulations!!!
Congrats! I am happy to hear it is a better pregnancy!! Good for you!
Post a Comment