I have been so out of the blogging world lately! But hopefully in the next few weeks after things calm down a bit here, I can get caught up with all the fun things that have been going on with us! One thing I had to mention, is that I was lucky enough to get Lasik done about 2 weeks ago while I was in St. George!!! I cannot tell you how much I love it!!! I am seeing 20/15 right now, can you believe it! I can't!!! I have been in contacts/glasses since the 6th grade, so it is a whole new world to me!!! No more taking out contacts at night, no more fumbling for my glasses in the morning and no more of Bryson standing right next to me and asking me how many fingers he is holding up and laughing cause I can't even tell!!! (needless to say he is jealous now, cause I have better vision then him!) Anyways, just had to tell everyone how excited I am about it, if you are thinking about getting it done, it is totally worth it!!!!!
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

5 comments:
...at least your eyes weren't as bad as mine! YIKES
I think I will wait a bit more till I get sick of cute glasses, glad it went well!
What can I say...IM JEALOUS!! I am still the one who takes the contacts out right before bed, and can't see nothing but blurriness in the morning when I can't quite find my glasses. hahaha Love ya sis glad to hear you have PERFECT vision!! :D
Jealous! Glad everything went well and that you are seeing so great!
That is so awesome! I really want to do it! I'm excited for you
Kristen I didn't even know that you wore glasses! But congrats on the surgery, I have heard it's a little scary! But you made it through!
Post a Comment