Dear Sissy,I can't believe you are 8 months old already, I keep telling your Dad how sad I am that you are going to be 1 in four short months! I can't believe how big you are getting and you have become quite the Little Miss Independent these days. Eight months old came and you decided it was time to show us all your new tricks. You started sitting yourself up from being on your belly and then the next day you were pulling yourself up to standing on anything you could balance on! You also started crawling like a pro, the last few weeks and man you are into everything!!!
You still have that magnetic smile that just lights up my day and anyone who comes in contact with you! Anytime I take you out you smile at everyone walking by and they all stop and chat with you cause you brighten up their day! Both your Daddy and I cannot get enough of your infectious laugh and we pretty much will do anything to get you giggling.
You got your first bad cold this month and boy was it sad to watch. It broke my heart seeing you so sick and not wanting to eat or do anything else! You were also teething at the same time and finally got those cute little top front teeth to show themselves! Let's just say it was a fun couple of weeks, and by fun I mean pretty miserable for you and Mom! You have started sleeping every night in the "stink bug" position. You lay on your belly with your knees curled up under you and your cute little bum straight up in the air!
You have also discovered the wonders of the outdoors. You love it when we take you outside and let you play. You still can't decide if you like that prickly green stuff we sit you on, but it doesn't seem to stop you from having a good time.
We still fall more and more in love with you everyday, and love to see the little personality you are developing. We can't wait to watch you take your first steps and discover all the amazing things you can do as such a "big girl". We love you sissy!!!!!Love, Mom

4 comments:
She is so precious - that smile is just the cutest thing! Way to make such a cute kid you two! :) I love her clothes and hairbows too, she always looks darling!
Love you addie cakes!Miss you and can't wait to see that smile!! oh and kris she looks adorable sitting in her new backyard. Love ya westbrooks. Will see you guy soon!! Give addie kisses till I see her. Love, Auntie
Oh she is just SO DANG CUTE!!! I can't wait to see her! I love how HAPPY she is!!! ... Oh What a cute little miss! See ya soon :)
she is darling!!We need to play soon.
Post a Comment