5.22.2009

The Wegkamp's Visit!

Kory, Ashley, Brynlee and Brecken finally made a trip up to see us!!! We were so excited to see them and to take the kids all over the place! Poor Bryson had to work, so he missed out on a lot of fun during the day, but he did make it to dinner every night. This first picture is of Brynlee at the Gateway Build a Bear, rocking out to Hannah Montana, it was so cute!
Addie and Brynlee

Ashley and the kids singing Nursery Rhymes

Cousins

This was the morning they arrived, Addie and Brecken are only 6 weeks apart!

Brecken, Addie, and Brynlee at the Aquarium. I think all three of the kids had tons of fun here. The little ones loved looking at all the colors and Brynlee had a ball running around.



Trying to get a good picture of all three of the kids

We ended up getting a good one of two of them :)

Ashley, Brecken and Brynlee looking at the fish

Reaching for the Sting Ray

Addie had a ball at the Aquarium, she loves that place!

Brynlee, Me and Addie

These two were so tired after the Aquarium, they were out by the time we got to the Gateway.

Brynlee loved running through the huge splash pad at the Gateway. She was shivering so bad after she was done!

The little kiddies watching Brynlee


At Hogle Zoo the next day!

Look at those thighs!!!!!

Brynlee at the Dinosaur Museum

Excited to see the Dinosaurs!

Riding on top of one of the Dinos


Brynlee and Kory digging for Dinos

Brecken and Addie loved playing with the Soft Dinosaur

Mom and Addie at the Museum

Putting toes in the sand


Cheesin it as usual!



We had so much fun! Thanks for coming to visit us guys! We can't wait to see you soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures look good! Thanks for letting us come and stay with you guy's, we had a ton of fun. Can't wait to come up and see you agian.

krista jo said...

fun! I didn't realize your babes were so close.

I love how Addie puts on her cheese for seriously every pic. haha!

Jen said...

Fun! I can't wait to join the mommy world so I can go on all of those fun outings!

photography by Mikki said...

Addie is the happiest lil thing! Always smilin':) Looks like you guys are having fun this summer! Crazy how fast your little gal is growing up!

Lindsay said...

you guys do so many fun things! I am so jealous. I guess I need to come visit you!

Anonymous said...

Ohh man kris, those pictures are awesome!! Im really sad I didn't get to come :( i absolutely love the picture of "cousins" and their laying by the fireplace. SOOO cute!! Love ya sis. see you soon and than we we will be coming up WAHOO!! :D

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

FUN! Oh my gosh they are all so cute and play so cute together!
Stef