Bryson's family came to visit for a few days for his graduation. We had so much fun spending time with them and getting to see Nick, Abby, Bentley and Brand New Little Nixon!!!! We ate out, went to the Aquarium and of course went shopping!!!! I love this first picture of Addie, Bentley and Grandpa Westbrook. Addie was grabbing poor Bentley's hair so hard she made him cry and I happened to catch it in action!!! Poor Bentley was such a trooper putting up with her!
Addie sure had fun with her Grandpa Westbrook and this card that sang "Bad to the Bone" that Nick and Abby gave Bryson for graduation.















4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time with the family! My friend just had a baby and named it Nixin--but it's a girl. Funny!
so fun! i bet the kids loved it.
Bryson, I didn't know you were a papa. Congrats!
I wish I could've been there!
Stef
Post a Comment