5.01.2009

Quarter of a Century!?!?

Dinner with Traci and Krista, the night before my birthday

All my Cards and Pretty Flowers from Bryson

Bryson finally gave in and bought me the coffee table I have been wanting for almost 3 years now!!! I am so excited, it matches my sofa table!!!!

Bryson had to work til ten at night on my birthday, but we did get to go to lunch at the PF before he left!


I love these next three pictures, we kept trying to get the perfect picture of me and Addie, I love the next one with her eyes closed and her huge cheesy smile!



Addie at the PF

Pictures in the car, before Daddy left us!


Addie on the way home after a Big Day of shopping with Mom on her birthday!


I had a great birthday and still cannot believe I am 25!!! Holy Cow I am gettting up there!!! Thanks to everyone for all the cards, emails, texts and phone calls! It was a great day even though my husband was gone for most of it! He did take me out that weekend to make up for it, and we had a yummy Mexican dinner, so thanks Babe!!!!

4 comments:

Rach said...

Happy birthday--but don't date yourself honey...you are only a quarter of a century :)

Lindsay said...

Oh my heck that picture with Addie's eyes closed is the CUTEST! haha it made me laugh! and Happy Birthday you old lady:) I am still young and in my prime at the age of 2-4!!!

Unknown said...

I love the pic of Addie standing on the table w/ Bryson. She looks like a little woman!!

Lacy J. said...

Yes my friend we are getting older-where does the time go :) Love Addie and her cheesy smile-so so cute-especially with her teeth, ha ha! Looks like you scored for your b-day girl!