2.04.2009

5 Months Old and All Smiles!!!







Addie Lynn is 5 months old today and I just can't believe it! I remember being 5 months pregnant and sick as can be, and thinking those were the longest 5 months of my life! It is so funny how things change and now the months just fly by! I hadn't gotten any pictures of Addie for awhile so I just decided to run over the Kiddie Kandids one day to get a few shots. They actually did a really great job and were so cute with Addie. Let's just say that Bryson and I have a little "Ham" on our hands cause she was for sure loving getting her picture taken.
Some of Addie's favorite things to do these days consist of:
-Playing with her toys
-Taking 3 great naps a day (well usually!)
-Eating her oatmeal and baby food (she hated the rice cereal)
-Rolling over from her back to her belly and from her belly to her back
-Talking/Screaming all day long (She found her voice and loves being very noisy)
-Smiling( she is so friendly to everyone, she loves to smile anytime someone comes up to talk to her)
-Giggling(Bryson can sure get her laughing)
-She loves watching her Baby Signing Time videos
-She loves playing with her Daddy when he gets home
-She loves her Bath and could stay in the water all night
-She also loves putting everything and I mean everything in her mouth!
-She loves it when Mom and Dad read her stories, and she tries to grab all the pictures
Well, I could go on and on, but you get the idea. We love you little Missy and can't wait to watch you keep growing and exploring!
P.S. I had to scan these pictures in, so some of the quality isn't that great, but you get the idea

13 comments:

beck said...

She is such a doll! I am loving the second to last one with her hand holding up her head! so cute!

Britney said...

She is so adorable! It is so fun to watch your own children grow. In a year you will go back and think " Oh my heck! I don't remember her being that small!" Enjoy while Addie is small and sweet and doesn't talk back! :)

Tom and Angie said...

So Cute!!! I love those pictures. I know what you mean, time really flies by, especially when your having so much fun.

~..kass..~ said...

Cute little model baby!

Megan said...

She is such a little dolly! How fun! She looks so happy and sweet! I just love having a little girl! Me and Devenee make all the bows Lilly has. We keep talking about wanting to sell them. I think I am going to start an etsy account soon.

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

The pictures of little Addie are so, so cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

Meghan Ence said...

Addie is soooo cute. I love her big smile. These are great pictures of her!

Mickell said...

So Cute! Oh i can't wait to see her!!! She is just getting so big! I love how Happy she looks in every picture!

Lindsay said...

That is so lucky that she loves to smile for the camera! My kids hate it. Those are way cute pictures, I cannot belive how big she is getting!

Kim said...

What a cute little fart. I need to see her again and hold her now. So please come down. Thanks

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! The pictures turned out so cute. Cant wait to see you guys.

Brittany said...

I saw your blog on ana's page and thought I would see what you are up to. Your little girl is so cute! and it is a relief to see that someone else takes just as many pics of their baby as I do (everyone always teases me) but everything they do is so cute its too hard not too.

Lacy J. said...

How cute is Addie! Love the pics and she is definitely lookin like she loves getting her picture taken. So much fun!