I know I really don't ever post any pictures of me and Bryson anymore, but let's be honest she is way cuter then the both of us and we have been up to absolutley nothing!!!! Bryson is pretty preoccupied with finishing up school and his paramedic program, that anytime he has left is spent working or studying. So that leaves me at home with Addie to take a million pictures of her a day!!! I think she has figured out what the camera is cause everytime I get it out now and she sees the red light she automatically stops smiling and just stares at it so intently!
6 comments:
Hello, we are doing so good. Still in St george working like crazy. Whats going on with you guys?
Seriously Addison is so adorable. I love to look at all her pictures.
I still can't tell who she looks like more.
sorry so short but, im in a hurry.
Keep in touch
ash
she is way cuter than you two! hee hee just kidding. she is a doll though.
Hey Sis! I cant even tell you how freakin cute Addie is. Im soo excited to see you guys really soon. She looks exactly like Bryson its crazy! Well Love you guys glad things are going good! See you real soon. :)
She is getting such a belly on her! haha I love it. Who do you think she looks like? I can't decide. I can't wait to hold her she is so darling.
So cute! Looks like she kinda has red hair...does she? It reminds me of JT's color :) She is just DARLING!
Kristen! Your baby is beautiful! So I know its been about 20 years, but I found your blog and just wanted to say hi. Your family is so cute, I hope everything is going great for you!
PS - I love your blog song...I listened to Dispatch a lot in high school so it brought back some memories!
Post a Comment