We took Addie down to St. George for the first time last weekend. She was so good in the car and pretty much just slept the whole time. She finally got to meet her Uncle Kory, Aunt Ashley and Cousin Brynlee. Brynlee was so cute with her and loved to be "soft" and touch Addie's cheeks. We left Addie with my Mom Saturday night and got to go see Les Mis at Tuachan with Brysons family. It was so well done and such a fun play to see. The last half of the play was so crazy cause it was down pouring on us and everyone was soaked, it was pretty hilarious. We had a great time seeing our families and want to say thanks to Bryson's parents for the great tickets to the play!!!


I just had to post a bunch of pictures of our little princess. She is growing like crazy and as you can see she finally fit into a cute little skirt!!!
5 comments:
Look how cute Addie is getting! I actually am loving the picture of Bryson and his short shorts too!
She is so adorable! I'm trying to decide who she looks more like! Too bad we didn't get to see you guys too when you came down! Hope all continues to go well!
haha i love that one on the bottom with her little smirk! too cute.
Wow I think I have the cutest nieces around!! Addie is adorbable sis, miss you guys!!
Hey Kristen! What a doll! I am so glad that you two are doing so good! Ley me know the next time that you are here so that I can see you and that beautiful baby! I bet she is so much fun! ENJOY these times becouse the grow up way to fast!
Take care and tell Bryson hello for me
Love ya
Splendor
Post a Comment