10.14.2008

Photo Shoot!









Krista and Zach were nice enough to take some pictures of Addie for us. We did them outside and it started getting a little chilly so Addie was a bit cold, as you can see in some of the pics and she was a bit fussy, but I think they did such a great job with the photos and we love them! And of course I had to get a picture of my little ballerina in her Tutu!!! Thanks again Krista and Zach you did a great job. And if you want to see some more of their work go to their blog and click on Rember This Photo!

11 comments:

Westbrooks said...

Kristen those pictures are so adorable! She is the most beautiful thing ever! I think they turned out cute and I like how they captured some of her personality ya know? Well you guys look great! Love them!

The Weston's said...

what a sweet little thing- so happy for you :)

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

Your pictures turned out darling. I love all of them. What a cute little family!

Megan said...

So cute! I love baby photo shoots! They turned out darling.

Meghan Ence said...

I love the tutu. She is a little doll! You guys make one cute family!

Rach said...

What a doll!

Mickell said...

Cute! I love the pictures! Hey is that tutu from Cindy's? I love it!!!! So fun!

Lacy J. said...

Love the pic's & the tutu is so cute, I can't wait to put Alli in one! Your pics turned out so good (you don't look like you just had a baby either. lucky lucky!:)) I am enjoying that you are updating frequently girl!

Lindsay said...

So fun that Krista could do those for you, she did such a good job. She is beautiful, can't wait to see her and you.

Mandi Damron said...

Oh my gosh, those are the sweetest pictures. You guys are such a BEAUTIFUL family. I miss you so much. It was great to see you! Love ya!

~..kass..~ said...

SO adorable!!!