9.26.2008

What a Beauty!!!!

I am pretty positive that every Mom thinks this, but isn't she a beauty!!! She is getting so strong and loves to just sit and hold her head up and looks so content doing it. We got this cute picture last night when she was just laying on my shoulder in a daze. I think she is so adorable!
*Take a look at her and Brysons' hair line it is the exact same, it cracks me up!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

WAY cute picture! And the hairline thing is so funny! She is already looking so alert and fun.

Rach said...

She is darling! I can't wait to see her in person...when will that be?? :)

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

Oh I love this pictures:) She has changed so much. Can't wait to see you guys!

~..kass..~ said...

She is pretty dang cute! And that picture cracks me up like she is gazing off to the sunset or something... so cute!

The Frei's said...

So cute! That hairline thing is hilarious!

Megan said...

She is so pretty! How could she not be though!