Our little Addie is doing so great! She is almost three weeks old and is changing everyday. We took her to her two week appt. last Friday and found out that she now weighs 8lbs 5 oz and is growing like crazy, so hopefully she will fit into more of her clothes sometime soon! I figured she had to of gained some weight cause this little girl sure can eat.
She loves her car seat and usually falls asleep anytime we put her in it. She has also been pooping through pretty much every outfit I put her in and all over me at the same time!
Other then a couple rough nights she has been sleeping pretty well, she sleeps three to four hours at a time and wakes up to eat and goes right back to sleep! So there you have it, just a bit about our little sweetie. She is so much fun and has for sure changed our lives for the better, we love her so much!
4 comments:
She is so cute! How fun! I can't believe you have a baby.
So cute! I'm glad you and your little adorable baby are doing so well! Spencer pooped right through a lot of his diapers at first too. I found that Pampers Swadlers seemed to be the best at containing it.
Such a sweetie! She is getting so big already...it goes by fast doesn't it. I am glad that everything is going so great for ya!
Post a Comment