9.08.2008

Our Precious New Arrival!!!


Addison Lynn Westbrook
Born: Sept. 4, 2008
Time: 5:38 p.m.
Weight: 7 lbs 8 0z
20 1/4 Inches

25 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys! Is it not the best thing ever? She is simply beautiful! All of your pictures made me tear up I am such a baby! Have fun and keep those pictures coming :D

Westbrooks said...

Kristen like I have said like ten times before she is adorable! I can't wait to come and stay! Hope all is well

Avree said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I hope you're feeling good, I bet you're so glad not to be pregnant anymore!

Parker or Jessica said...

Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful good work, you have a great recipe :)

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

Oh what a beautiful little girl! We are so happy that she is here and you are all doing great. Can't wait to see you guys. Give her a kiss from Grandma and Grandpa W.

Kim said...

So cute! I have been waiting to see her. Hope you are getting enough sleep. Congrats!

Megan Gubler said...

Congrats!!! she is beautiful and you look awesome.

Heaps said...

I can't decide who she looks more like, either way she is a doll!

*/ Jillian said...

congrats kristen! She is so sweet! Little girls are the best!

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

I want to see her so bad!

Kim said...

Congrats on the new arrival. Bryson, welcome to the world of over protective fatherhood and constant worrying about how you're going to protect her from all the evils of the world.
-Steve

Lacy J. said...

Oh more more more pictures! She is so darling and you look so good. I do need to hear about the delivery day story. I cant believe she is already here! Such great parents you two will be!

Ferran Family said...

She is so CUTE!!! Congratulations!

Mickell said...

YEAH! She is just adorable! I am so glad that I got to see her for a little bit! So fun!!!

photography by Mikki said...

Congrats you guys! She is so beautiful, and I know she is so sweet too. Hope you get feeling better Kris! COngrats!

Lindsay said...

Yea! I am going to have to make a trip up there to see her for sure! She is darling! We need more pics and the delivery story!!

Amber said...

CONGRATS!!!! Kristen she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! SERIOUSLY OH MY HECK OH MY HECK OH MY HECK... OH MY HECK........... SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!! I want to squeeze her. I am pretty sure we live about 5 min away from each other can I PLEASE come see her. She is a doll... I have been blog stalking you waiting to see this cute little baby!! Well done! Maybe I will just have you and Bryson have babies for me... we'll talk later...
love ya

Amber said...

ps you look way too cute to have just had a baby!

Expressions Dance said...

Congrats Kristen! She is gorgeous!!!
-Amy (Higgins)Simkins

Abbey said...

She is such a cutie!! Congrats! I enjoyed your pictures so much! It makes me really excited for when it's my turn! I'm way happy for you two.

Lexie said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. That is so much fun. I can't wait until we can start our own little family.

Candice Warby said...

Congratulations you guys! Addison is absolutely adorable, and you are going to love being parents. I know everyone says it, but enjoy every single minute. Some of them are harder than others, but they will be gone way too soon.

Megan said...

She is so pretty! Congratulations to you guys! I am glad you are doing well!

Rach said...

She is so cute!! HOpefully you are doing okay. Keep the pics coming. :)

Rach said...

She is so cute!! HOpefully you are doing okay. Keep the pics coming. :)