9.30.2008

My GaP BaBy!!!






I had to post these pictures, because I was so excited that Addie finally fit into an outfit with pants and not just onesies! I think she makes a pretty cute Gap baby. She is getting so big so fast and we just love watching her grow!



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

She looks like she is getting bigger, I think I can see a little belly on her! That is so fun when they can start fitting into all their cute clothes. We will have to get together for sure, you better call me ok!!! (try not to forget this time...:)

krista jo said...

sure...she sleeps when you are taking pictures of her!! :) We are excited how the pics are coming along! They should be done after this weekend!

Lacy J. said...

I love outfits! She definitely looks like a Gap baby! I can't believe she is getting so big....how fun! Cant wait to see the pics that zach and krista took!

Heaps said...

It has been hard for me to decide who she looks like more, but in these recent pics. i would have to say her daddy! Hope to see you soon.

Devin & Shalise said...

Hey Bryson, Congrats to you & Your Wife. It is Devin from the U.We are lovin' Des Moines & Osteopathic Med. Give me an email when you can. Also, can we link to your blog? 0urs is kearnscrew@blogspot.com Talk to you soon