7.29.2008

Old Friends & Fun!!!!

My Belly at 35 weeks! Only 5 more to Go!
Not the best picture of me, I look pretty tired! ha ha ha

Megs and Me with our prego bellies, she is about 4 weeks behind me. She looks awesome!


Bryson and Bron showing their prego bellies also! I think Bryson wins!


The Girls at Dinner
Krista Jo, Megan, Me and Traci



The Boys at Dinner
Zach, Bryson Bron and Steve



The Crew!
Bron and Megan were passing through Salt Lake on their way home, so we all met up downtown for dinner and some catching up! It was so great to see everyone and to sit and tell funny stories about High School, we were laughing so hard. It was also fun to see Megan since we are due so close together and this is the first time we have seen each other since we both have been pregnant. It was such a fun night and so great to have such awesome friends!









9 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Oh how fun! Too bad you and Megan don't live a little closer once you have the babies. You are getting SO close!

Lindsay said...

So fun! You both look so good! Only 5 more weeks to go, it will be here before you know it. And you dont even look swollen like you said, you look great! I know how you feel though, just look at your wedding pics of me! haha SCARY

April Nielsen said...

Oh, I bet that was so fun...and you two look so cute side by side. Five weeks?? That flew, at least for me, I'm sure it's creeping for you. Weird but it won't take long to totally forget how it felt to even be pregnant. So excited to see the little one.

Megan said...

It was so fun to get together! I can't believe you are 35 weeks!! Crazy. She will be here before you know it! I am so excited for you!

Mickell said...

SO CUTE!!! You seriously look darling! I can't believe you only have a few more weeks!!!! FUN!

krista jo said...

we are excited to take pictures of your cute little baby too! How are things going? I want to come help you...I don't know if you need help with anything so maybe we could just hang out...and soon!

Lacy J. said...

Looks like you had fun getting together! I can't believe you are going to have a little one in just a few weeks! Ahhh! So exciting and kinda scary at the same time...I can't wait to see what she looks like-lets just hope she really is a girl huh...he he he I thought it would be fun to add that in:)

Lexie said...

Hi Kristin, I know you don't know me way good, but I found your blog on Mikki's and thought it was SO cute! You look so cute for just about to have your baby. How exciting!

The Gardners said...

Hey Kristen!! I miss seeing you so often! I went into Pioneer to get some mail and saw that you have a blog! You are too stinkin adorable! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of Addison! Hope your ankles get back to normal! (Yeah, i heard about them...they are famous now!) Good luck with the delivery!

Love, Kacey aka Laser Girl