So I saw this on Becky's blog and had so much fun doing it, I thought I would try!Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember...
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.If you leave a memory, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you!
*Leave whatever you can think of, it can be a way old memory or more recent. I can't wait to hear these, it's so fun to remember funny things we all did together back in the day!

4 comments:
yellow robe...need I say more?
haha . . . love the yellow robe!
but yeah everything you said made my smile bigger and bigger! We have so many good memories together! hahah and i was just telling someone about how i would talk so much in German and it was always with you! haha poor frau B! Now let me add a few more to the list . . . how about our princess bride video where you were the giant, scootering to snow shac and then to the baseball games, Mr. Hansen's class where we had to be separated so far from each other and we still found a way to talk and get in trouble! We're through is the best! At krista's house in the mirror! this is so much fun to remember! I am like perma-smile now! :)
Lets see..... having a crush on your brother and you thought I was sick! Um meeting you and krista in the mornings to ride to the sixth grade center, tons of fun sleepovers, being a "B TRACK" girl,and the random one.... your parents ordered a huge subway sandwich and we thought that was the coolest thing ever!
Oh wow how about sleeping in my bushes? And climbing the tree and talking about boys? And walking to sunset drive in everyday and ordering the same thing? And you forcing me to take naps with you after school! And of course chocolate milk in the famous mixer with granola bars!! YUM. We would always trade clothes and highlight each others hair! And you always getting things out of my eye for me! way random i know! this one is top secret....riding home on the bus...you sitting next to a certain boy...something "unhooked" itself...do you remember??haha i dont know why I thought of this one!
Post a Comment