7.15.2008

Baby Shower in SG!!!!


I had such a fun shower down in St. George over the 4th of July holiday weekend! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came, it was so much fun to chat with everyone that I don't get to see on a regular basis! I also got tons of cute gifts from everyone and I just wanted to say Thanks for thinking of me!!! Also, thanks to Traci, Krista and my Mom for throwing a great shower, there was tons of yummy food, including chocolate covered strawberries that Traci's boyfriend made! It was a great day and lots of fun, so thanks again to great friends and family for making it special!

-Also thanks to Kori for letting us have the shower at her beautiful home!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

beck said...

it looks like so much fun! i'm sad that i was out of town . . . but corinne and i left a little present at your mom's house so make sure to get it! love ya! happy baby!

Lindsay said...

So fun! I am so so sad I couldn't be there. I don't know who gave you that brown and turquoise dress but I want it! SO CUTE! love ya

krista jo said...

I am glad you thanked me for helping...even though I couldn't come! :( So sad!! But I am glad everything seemed to have turned out so nice! Hopefully we can soon actually talk to each other instead of only on messages...haha!

~..kass..~ said...

How fun, you still look amazing! And Mindi doesn't age huh! I can't wait to see your little baby!

Lacy J. said...

Looks like a way fun shower, I'm sad I couldn't go. It looks like you got a ton of cute things! You are still looking hot girlie!