![]() |
| Make a Smilebox postcard |
Bryson and I will be married two years on Memorial Day!!! Because of the Holiday weekend I knew I would forget to post something so I thought I would just do it now. I wanted to tell my husband how much I love and appreciate him. He truly is my best friend and keeps me laughing through hard times! He works so hard for us and has been working even harder now that we will be expanding our family with a new baby girl in August!!! I am so excited to see him as a Dad! He is so great with kids and has a way of making anyone who comes in contact with him feel like they have known him for years!!! I love him so much and could not imagine how boring life would be without him! We have had two years of fun and vacations and I cannot wait to start another chapter of our lives together! I could go on and on, but it would probably get pretty mushy :) Thanks for bringing out the best in me babe, I love you!!!!


5 comments:
Very nice tribute to your wonderful husband. We are so glad you are a part of our family!
You two are so cute!
-Stef
That was so sweet. You will love watching him be a daddy. Sometimes I will hide around the corner just to watch darren with the kids, and of course cry (because I am a big baby:)
Cute postcard ... What a cute couple you are. YOu are both going to be darling parents. Too bad you'll live so stinkin' far away and we'll never be able to see the cute little thing. :)
ahh happy anniversary!
Post a Comment