3.23.2008

Oh The Memories!!!!!

I found this picture of me and my girlfriends from Christmas in 2004 (I think?) and I thought it would be great to do a little flashback! We have had a Christmas party and Lacy's house since I can remember, it was always so much fun to get together and exchange gifts, have a great dinner, and chat! It has been such a fun tradition, and I must say I have the best friends around! We still keep in touch and get together when we are all in town! They have truly been amazing influences on me and always keep me laughing! Thanks girls! I hope you like the flashback! Oh yeah Krista Jo made this sweet collage for me a couple years back, Thanks JO!!!!

4 comments:

*/ Jillian said...

oh I miss you girls! I am so glad that you all stayed so close! That is so great!

beck said...

so funny to see those pictures! I totally remember taking that cheesy christmas one but don't think i ever actually saw the picture! We are total nerds, but I love it!

Lindsay said...

Classic. I love it. We all need to get together soon, I feel like I haven't seen anyone in forever. You better call me next time your in town!

Lacy J. said...

Oh yes, Christmas parties! Shall I post our lovely videos? Ha ha yeah right!! Do you remember Pine Valley? That's what I'm talkin about. We do have some good memories.