3.20.2008

My Man Tag


1. How long have you been married? 2 years this May!
2. How long did you date? 4 months until we got engaged, and then we were married 3 mths after that! (crazy I know, but we knew each other all through High School!)
3. Who eats more sweets? I do for sure, Bryson does not like candy, he never eats it!
4. Who said I love you first? He did 3mths into dating, I wanted to say it forever, but was to chicken, so I waited for him.
5. How old is he? He will be 25 on April 5th!
6. Who is taller? That is an easy one, he is by a long shot!
7. Who is smarter? He is for sure....the classes he takes and things he knows blows me away! I like to think I have taught him a few things, specially about girls!
8. Who can sing better? Way to easy....Bryson can by a long shot, I think I am tone deaf.
9. Who does the laundry? I usually start it and he helps me finish it. We both hang it up though, cause I hate that part!
10. Who pays the bills? He does! He has it all set up online, so I let him handle that!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, it's closer to the bathroom!
12. Who mows the lawn? He does, well if we had one he would.
13. Who cooks dinner? We both do, I try to whenever I get home first, but mostly we make a big meal together on Sunday, it's fun!
14. Who drives? Bryson does, except on big trips we take turns (well sometimes....)
15. Who is more stubborn? I don't think either of us really are, so I don't know?
16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me! Lets just say after that I was done for!
17. Who asked who out? He asked me out first, we went to the cornmaze on our first date, it was funny!
18. Who proposed? He did of course, it was amazing and such a surprise!!!!!
19. Who has more siblings? We both have three, he has two brothers and a little sis, and I have two brothers and a little sis also!
*All I have to say is that I have the most amazing husband ever, I don't know how I got so lucky, but I did! He has been gone all week on a trip and man do I miss him! I am sure part of it is the pregnancy hormones, but it is so lonely without him around! He really does so much for me and I cannot imagine how boring life would be without him! Thanks for all you do babe! Love ya!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So I'm starting to warm up to these "tags" because I always find myself reading them! Are you feeling any better yet?