3.07.2008

I've Been Tagged!

Ten Years Ago.....
I think I was in 9th grade or going into 9th. I was probably hanging out with my girls every night and having sleepovers at Becky's and Lindsays house! I was in dance classes 24/7 and getting ready to try out for the drill team.

Five Places I Have Visited....
1-Maine
2-Canada
3-Maui
4-Cozumel
5-Boston

Five Things on My To Do List....
1-Fold my Laundry
2-Clean out the Office, to get ready for a baby room!!!
3-Wash my Car
4-Clean out my Fridge
5-Clean our Bathroom

I Enjoy....
Spending time with my friends and family! I love going out to eat and catching up with people I have not seen forever. I love spending time with my husband and just being lazy. I love to travel and do things I never thought I would. My real passion is dancing, but I must say I haven't done this since college :( it makes me sad, but it is really hard to find time to do it. I love swimming and being outside, and most of all I love the sun!!! I miss it constantly living up in Salt Lake!

Three Bad Habits....
1-I pick my split ends in my hair all the time, is started in High School (and yes I got it from little miss Lindsay Craft!) and Bryson can't stand it.
2-I love to be in Pajamas! Sometimes on Saturdays I won't even get dressed until we go out at night!
3-I love doing Laundry, but I hate hanging it up, so sometimes it sits in baskets for a while. I am sure my husband does not really appreciate that one!

Five Things You May Not Know About Me....
1-I hate sleeping alone, now that I am married. I never sleep well when Bryson is gone.
2-I really like to bake! When I have time I love to make banana bread, cookies or stuff like that!
3-I cannot carry a tune! Anyone who knows me knows this is for sure true! I like to sing, but not in front of anyone!
4-I can fall asleep pretty much anytime of the day, sometimes at work I sleep through my lunch hour! Pathetic I know!
5-I used to be, but I am certainly not a night owl anymore. I get dead tired around nine and could go to bed that early every night.

Five First Jobs I had....
1-Deb in the mall
2-Dance Teacher
3-Camp Counselor
4-Receptionist at United Title
5-Receptionist at Pioneer Comprehensive

*I tag Lindsay Mclaws, Becky Glauser, Abby Westbrook, Lacy J. , and Kimmer a.k.a Hotdawg!!!!

4 comments:

The Weston's said...

so, where abouts in SLC are you guys at? I feel for you with the morning sickness- this time round it was really really bad, but hopefully by the 2nd tri- you will feel some relief- email me sometime!
warren_Taisley@hotmail.com

Lacy J. said...

I liked your tag info, its fun to read things that I already knew about ya (some of it anyway), ha ha! I am so excited for you guys and your bebe, it will be so fun decorating and having baby showers. Thanks for the tag, I'll get on it.

~..kass..~ said...

I love reading through these things. How exciting to get rid of the office and get a nursery ready!!! YEAH

Lindsay said...

OkOk I'm glad I did the tag thing, its been fun reading everyones. Have you found any cribs that you like? Kash is still in his cradle so let me know if you find any good deals.