3.26.2008

BABY BOY OR BABY GIRL???





So after waiting way to many weeks (at least it feels like it to me!) Bryson and I get to find out if we are having a BABY BOY or BABY GIRL!!!! I will be 18 weeks on Monday and on Tuesday we get to go for our ultrasound! We don't really have a preference but I am so excited to find out what it is, so we can finally start buying things!!!!

9 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

oh, I have anxiety over this kind of thing. I bet you guys can't wait... good Luck! I can't wait to hear what "it" is!!!!

~..kass..~ said...

How exciting! There are major plus to one over the other being first. I never cared just always said "as long as they are healthy" Can't wait to find out!

Rach said...

It better be posted as soon as you find out!! Do you have names picked?

The Weston's said...

oh so fun! of course i am partial to little boys :)

beck said...

So fun! It seems like everyone is pregnant these days . . . you, Megan, Brandi . . . so crazy! Anyone else?

*/ Jillian said...

oh how fun! The waiting is the worst but as soon as you find out then the fun begins!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait! You better tell me immediately!! We need to discuss names...

Kim said...

Isn't it so fun! Girls are super fun...but I am sure boys have their perks too. Good luck.

Lacy J. said...

I can't wait until you find out either! That came up quick didn't it! Make sure you post after you find out or at least text me-k-!!! Yeah!