8.19.2011

First Outing....

 On one of my first outings with both kids, I decided to run to Target to pick up some Pj's for Miss A and  few other things.  While we were there Addison decided to be a little stinker and took off running through Target without me.  I couldn't find her for a few minutes, and I definitely had an awesome Mom moment with me screaming her name in Target with my brand new baby in tow! Of course I found her in the toy aisle playing with all the babies!
 After our little incident I decided these jammies were most fitting!
(look at that devious little face)
 This little love of mine was a doll the whole time we were there. He of course slept through our entire outing, but I am pretty sure he shares mommy's love for Target :)
 And since he was so good, he scored some baby essentials like new shoes and a killer new outfit.....definite essentials :)

No comments: