Thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart. -Unkown
My most beautiful and gracious Grandma Linda passed away suddenly and it has left a huge hole in the hearts of everyone who had the privilege of knowing her. She was supposed to out-live us all, but just as my cousin said, instead she out-loved us all. Thank you Grandma for the countless phone calls just to see how we are doing. Thank you for being the most gracious hostess and cooking the most amazing meals. Thank you for being our biggest fans and supporting us no matter what. Thank you for taking care of Gramps and showing us what unconditional love is. Thank you for the endless books and sweet messages written inside for your dear great-grandbabies. Thank you for your words of encouragement when life got hard. Thank you for the tight hugs and cheek pinches. But most of all thank you for being an earth angel and blessing all those who knew you, you were definitely taken to soon, but we all know you will be waiting at the gates of heaven with open arms and big hugs for us .
We love you Grandma and will see you when the sun sets on our lives.
Strong little guy
9 years ago

7 comments:
Sorry for your loss Kristen. It's so hard to say good-bye to someone you love.
So sorry for you loss. We have had to deal with this a few times this year already and it is tough. But you will get through it. Thinking of you!
That is such a sweet post. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope in time it will get easier.
That made me cry..of course. Thats a great picture of gramps n grandma. Thanks for being our grandma before even being our grandma!! Love and miss her, we will visit her often :)
so sad to hear about Grandma Linda. What a great picture of Gramps and Linda!
Hope you were still able to enjoy your vacation despite all of this. Can't wait to catch up!
We were so sorry to hear about your grandma! Hopefully everything was ok with your parents and watching Addie while you were gone...we were ready to watch her if we needed to! Hope your trip was great too!
I'm so sorry. Loosing a loved one is one of life's hardest trials. You are in our prayers
Post a Comment