While we were in St. George I got together with my Besties from High School! It was so much fun to see everyone and catch up! We laughed pretty much the entire time and I almost felt like I was back in the 9th grade again!!! Love these girls and so glad we still can pick up right where we left off!!!
Kimmer left before we got the group shot, but we did get one of her and Trac!
Thanks for the pictues Trac, and thanks for the fun night girls!!!



3 comments:
I'm so glad you take the initiative to organize our little get togethers! It makes me happy. I think every time you come into town and have the time we need to get together even for a quick lunch. Can't wait till you move back....
Oh man I missed it again?! Looks like you girlies had a good time! Hopefully I can catch the next one in June!
loved it. such fun talking and giggling.
Post a Comment