
I have to write this down so I will remember this, but this is how funny our little Addison is.....Each morning Addie sits on my bathroom counter and I fix her hair and when I get done I always stand her up and say "You look so beautiful". Well, I guess I said it a ton cause now as soon as I stand her up she looks at herself and says "Bootiful" and then proceeds to kiss herself in the mirror! It is seriously the cutest thing, and I have wanted to get it on video, but of course she is to interested in the camera when I get it out!!!

This picture was taken just a bit before Christmas, while Daddy was outside shoveling our walks, Addie and I bundled up and walked next door to look at our neighbors Christmas lights (it really is a sight to be seen). As we were standing in front of one of their little trees covered in lights all the sudden I hear Addie whisper to herself "so bootiful" in the softest sweetest voice!
8 comments:
so cute! i love it! she is darling!
that is the cutest thing!
Such a cutie! Yes we do still need to hang out. We keep saying it and not doing it. SO LET'S DO IT!
K, next week sometime during the day is great for me. Taylor has night class from 6-10 every night so nights are bad if we all wanted to do something but during the day would be fun. Any cool places to go to? The only place I can think of is Chuck E Cheese and my kids love that but didn't know if there was something better.
Yes you are "so boo-tiful" Addie.
Cutest thing ever! She's such a doll!
I think the closest chuck e cheese to us is the one closest to you. Is it the Layton one you are talking about? If so, that is the one I was talking about. Thursday would be great for me. Kamryn has preschool on friday and I have a YW activity to go to on saturday. What time is best for you?
We too had lots of fun and yes we need to do it again. Kids love getting out and enjoying the freedom for a little while. Let me know when.
Post a Comment