3.25.2009

Four Generations

Four Generation Shot: Grandpa Larry, Me, Addison and My Dad


My Grandpa Larry and Grandma Linda

Last weekend my parents came up to visit and we were lucky enough to have my grandparents come down from Logan one day to visit with us! We had a fun time going to lunch and spending time together! We also went to Hogle Zoo and the Dinosaur Museum while my parents were here. I took tons of pictures so hopefully I can post them soon! Thanks for coming up Mom and Dad, we had so much fun and Addie misses you already!!!

4 comments:

krista jo said...

oh fun! I like you grandparents and parents too :) That is a cute pic of Addie in your header!

~..kass..~ said...

How cool, you look awesome and that baby girl is just too dang cute! When Kenton was about 2 mo old we did a 5 generation picture. I LOVE it :)

The Johnson 5 said...

Kristen I can't believe how big your little girl is!! Last time I saw you she was just a tiny little thing. She is darling! Looks like you're having lots of fun being a mom - that's awesome. I will try to be better about keeping up on my blog. :)

Lindsay said...

ok I LOVE your new picture in the header, she is a DOLL! And I also LOVE her cute shirt, I want it! where did you get it? I love her, bring her to my house!!!