














We spent Valentine's Day down in St. George this year! It was so much fun to finally go home for a little bit, even if it was a quick trip! Addie looked like a doll as usual, in her cute Valentine outfit, so of course I had to take a million pictures of her! Bryson and I decided to celebrate Valentine's this weekend since we were pretty busy going back and forth between families, but he did give me some beautiful flowers and an awesome card while we were down there. We had so much fun eating out and spending time with everyone, and hopefully next time we come down we can spend a little bit longer!

5 comments:
She's so cute and fat! I love it.
I LOVE her beanie!!
That is such a cute pic with you and the babe! Hard to believe we missed you down there 410 isn't that big of a street!
she is so cute i miss her
-stef
I want a beanie like that. She is freakin cute toothpick
Post a Comment