2.25.2009

First Tooth!!!


Addie is such a little girl these days, it is crazy! She had her first tooth pop through last weekend, and we didn't even notice until she was sucking on Bryson's finger and pretty much bit him. He looked in her mouth and there it was a bottom tooth! I think this might explain why she was having such a hard time napping for a few weeks, but things seem to be getting better so that's great! Addie is so curious and happy that sometimes it is hard for mom to keep up with her. The nice thing is it has been getting warmer here in SLC so we went for a walk to the park the other day. Addie just loved being outside and finally sitting in her stroller like a big girl, without the car seat!

*Addie was 5 1/2 months when her first tooth came in
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't get over her big smile! It seems like she is always smiling for the camera! You have to bring her over next time your in town.

Britney said...

She is growing up! She is super cute. I want to see her in person. Can we seriously get together sometime?

Anonymous said...

Man, I miss my niece like crazy!! I am just amazed how big she has got..time flies. Well Ill be comin up soon :) Miss ya sis, Ill see you soon.

Lacy J. said...

One more milestone wowzers...time goes by fast doesn't it? She is always looking so happy and cute, gotta love the chubby babies, huh :)!

Amber said...

Whatever!!!! I can't believe I have not seen the cutest baby in real live!!!

I can't get over how adorable she is... I just want to squeeze her... What a cutie!!!!!!

HOw are you?? Can we please hang out someday really soon????? PLEASE!!