

Me and Addie don't really get to see a lot of Bryson cause he is either at work, his paramedic class, ride alongs or school! So it's a pretty rare occasion when he is home! So instead of waiting for Dad to have a day off we decided to go visit him!!! Addie loves seeing her Daddy and gets the biggest smiles everytime he is around! One of Bryson's coworkers took these pictures on his phone, and I thought they were so cute that I had to post them! Doesn't she just look like such a big girl!

12 comments:
Oh how cute are her smiles!
I love her lil smile :)
She is so cute!
that brown beanie is the cutest! DO they make it in "big girl" sizes?
So fun to visit daddy at work, I love Bryson in his scrubs, he looks so professional! She is getting so big!
She is absolutly darling! How are you guys?
We are doing good. Just the regular, work sleep and play.
Bryson, cute pics. Have you blessed her yet with dominion over all other babies? Kashlynn isn't a baby anymore so it's ok to do that. If you haven't did you want me to come up there and do it?
-Steve
She is so cute! I am excited to see her! So where do you get her little beanies? I need some things that cover lillys head.
SO CUTE!!! She is just so big, I can't believe how much she has already changed...SAD! Babies grow up way to fast! K-I just have to say that she has the cutest SMILE!!!! So fun!!!
2 months already? Are you kiddin. She is getting some cheeks. What a cute little thing. I want to see her in real life though
Kristen! I found you! I can't believe how adorable your baby is...so crazy that you have a kid :). Hope you are doing well.
Love,
Maren Hacker lindsay
Wow I can't beleive she is over two months now! She is so adorable and seems like a happy baby with all those cute smiles!
Post a Comment