









Our little Addie just turned 2 months yesterday, and she is not so little anymore! She had her dreaded 2 month check up and shots on Monday. She did so good at her appt. she was so happy while she was getting checked and was talking to all the nurses and doctors, it was so cute! We also found out that she weighs 11 pounds 8 ounces now and is 23 inches long! I was dreading this appt. because I didn't want to watch her get her shots and hear her cry, and let me tell you it was so sad. After she got her shots she cried like we have never heard before and it was all I could do to not bawl too! She was pretty unhappy the rest of the day until we got her home and she took a good nap for 3 1/2 hours. The doctor said she is growing perfectly and looks as healthy as can be and is in the 75 th percentile for weight, length and head circumference. Anyways, just thought I would give everyone a little update and share some random pictures that I took of her the other day! * Oh yeah and I wanted to say Congrats to Lacy and Brian on their new little girl Alli! We our so excited for you guys and hope all is well!!!!

6 comments:
Oh my what a chubby little face!! haha I LOVE those cheeks, they are to die for! We all need to do lunch when you are in town so we can see her.
She is such a doll!
She is darling, I can't believe her little smile! Thanks for your support and I can't wait to see you guys-I am coming home early December and Brian will be here soon after around the 12th. We definitely need to meet up and have a photo shoot!
She has to be the funniest baby ever! I love seeing her smile n giggle its the cutest thing ever and can those eyes be any bluer!! Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks! Love ya and give kisses to Addie for me!
Kristen! Your baby girl is so adorable!! I remember when all I did was take pictues of my babes all day not wanting to miss one new look or cute pose. I knew you were pregnant but I didn't know you had her yet... CONGRATS! :) (2 mo. late) You look great & everything seems to be going so great! It's fun to see how you're doing. Are you guys in SLC or Ut County area??
hey this is britney. Remember me. i got on your blog from birds blog. hope you don't mind. your girl is freakn' adorable. you look awesome and happy.
Post a Comment