8.29.2008

Just A Little Update!

Well no baby yet! I know I still have two more days until my due date, but as of right now I just don't think this little one wants to come yet. I had more contractions at the begining of this month then I have lately :( Not that I really want them, but I am so ready to not be prego anymore and to have our cute little girl here! The good news is, if she doesn't come by the 3rd of September I am going in to get induced, so I guess for now we play the waiting game! Hopefully next time I get on this we have a new addition to our family! :)

10 comments:

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

We are waiting patiently for that cute little girl! See you soon. Love, Mom

Westbrooks said...

Hope all is well and that you are feeling decent. I know everything is extremely uncomfortable now, but the reward is so great! I was in Flagstaff today at Dillards and got the cutest outfit for Addie :) Can't wait for her arrival.

~..kass..~ said...

Hope that little one gets here sooner than later!

Lindsay said...

Good luck! And I want to see one last prego pic! You are so small in the last one!

The Frei's said...

I keep checking to see if the cute little girl is here yet! Hopefully soon! Good luck!

Rach said...

Oh you poor thing...you are a trooper. But she'll be here before you know it. Make sure Bryson posts a picture so we can all see her. GOOD LUCK!!

Megan said...

I am excited to see her! You are so close! I can't believe it! I am so excited for you.

Mathias said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbey said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog!! You're so cute pregnant! I bet you're getting anxious to get her here.. and I can't wait to see pictures! Hope everything goes great!

Jatibbs said...

Hey!!! I found your blog yesterday! We have one too.
mjtibbsfamily.blogspot.com
Matt and Julie Tibbs just in case you were wondering!