5.04.2008

A Must See!!!!


On Saturday Bryson and I went to the sneak preview of "What Happens in Vegas", with James and Nat. All I have to say is that this is for sure my new favorite movie, and Bryson loved it too! It was so funny, but at the same time really cute!!!! If anyone wants a good laugh I totally suggest it! It comes out this Friday!!! Bryson and I already plan on buying it when it comes out!

3 comments:

The Weston's said...

Not sure why, but i just saw the preview for it yesterday for the first time- It looks hilarious! Have you seen Just Married? Is it that kind of humor? because we totally LOVE that movie- How fun! :)

April Nielsen said...

I abolutely can not wait to see this movie...even the preview gets me goin'

Lindsay said...

I wish I could still go to movies....