2.18.2008

Time For A Change!!!!

So this Saturday I decided I needed to find someone new to do my hair for the next year and 1/2 cause my lovely Danielle is leaving on a mission. So I went to this new place and the girl cutting my hair had the cutest cut ever and I told her I wanted to cut mine just like it, so needless to say she talked me into it! I know can you believe it I am usually not this daring. So I ended up chopping it off and going a lot lighter with the color. I love it! It is such a big change, but I needed it! Bryson says he likes it so that's all that matters to me!!!






11 comments:

Westbrooks said...

Super Stylish Kristen! Love IT!

beck said...

wow! totally different but super cute!

Elder and Sister Westbrook said...

I love your hair Kristen!

Lindsay said...

OH MY I do not believe it! You look totally different! I love it it is darling! That is so funny because just today I saw a friend with almost the same hair cut and I wanted my hair just like it! Too cute, maybe one of these days I'll be as daring as you.

Lindsay said...

p.s. I always seem to change my hair when I am pregnant...I guess its the hormones?

~..kass..~ said...

very very cute! I really like it. I just chopped 8" off mine but not really on purpose. Your looks great :)

Meghan Ence said...

Love the hair! You will always look so cute no matter what you do with your hair. I really love it though. It makes you look older too. Very cute!

*/ Jillian said...

this is so darling! skinny girls always look so cute with short hair! I love it

Mandi Damron said...

I seriously love your hair girl! It's so cute. I miss the heck out of you. I hope you guys are going awesome!

Rach said...

Sooo cute, I love it. You are such a doll. When are you due by the way? (is that a secret?)

Lacy J. said...

Love the new do kristen, way to be daring I would love to go short!