I am sure most everyone has heard by now, but I thought I would just let everyone know that Bryson and I will be adding a new addition September 1st! We are so excited! I will be thirteen weeks on Monday and we have our second doctors appt. that same day. We already had an ultrasound to see how far along I was for sure and we got to see our cute little baby and also watch the heartbeat, it was so cool! It has been a little rough so far for me, the morning sickness ( or all day sickness ) has been pretty unforgiving, but I am hoping come this second trimester it will let up! We can't wait to have a cute little baby Westbrook running around it will be a big change, but so much fun!!!!!
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

20 comments:
Congrats cutie! It will be the cutest baby ever! That sucks about the all day sickness . . .
Congrats! I heard about this one through the grapevine. I've been waiting for you to post something so I could congratulate you. Your baby will be so adorable. I hope you start feeling better! How exciting. Congrats!!!
CONGRATS!!! It is SO great :) september 1st was Kenton's due date, he came early but my advise for a summer baby is a lot of pool time. Good luck, you two will have a BEAUTIFUL baby!
Yay for a new little Westbrook!!! Your new haircut is darling too! Your blog is so cute - you need to give me some tips. I am having a hard time getting things to post right and where did you get your cute background and layout and stuff? Hope you feel better soon - its all worth it though!!
Congratulations! I thought I had heard you were pregnant then I was wondering if you really were. I am so excited for you two! YIPEE!
Congrats! Babies are so much fun. I was sick with parker for like seven months. If it doesnt ease us ask your doc about zofran, it was a lifesaver. It at least makes you functionable.
Congrats! Babies are so much fun. I was sick with parker for like seven months. If it doesnt ease up ask your doc about zofran, it was a lifesaver. It at least makes you functionable.
I was totally expecting to see you at Dan's farewell today, I was so sad you weren't there! I wasn't thinking that you are probably still too sick to travel. I talked to your dad though, he is so cute, I love him. Anyways, hurry up and feel better!
Congratulations you two!!! How exciting. Go to Babinski Baby down by foothill village. They have the CUTEST baby stuff. It will get you so excited!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!
We are so excited for you!! I hope you get feeling better soon. 2nd trimester is right around the corner.
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys and for my little kids to have more cousins!!! I have been thinking about you lately...How are you feeling? Any better? Hopefully you will start to feel better soon. . . Oh it's so not fun sometimes....But really exciting and worth it in the end! Love ya and Miss ya tons!
Kristen yea!!! I am so excited for you guys. Im glad I found you. . . . . or you found me I am the worst blogger in history! I do like one post every four months. Anyway being a mom is the best, you will be awesome! these first moths are hard, I was way sick to but hopefully it wont last long I am just so excited for you guys it is fun to see our friends having kids!
This is crazy...I was sitting at work, and right as I clicked on your blog name I had the though, "wonder if they'll have babies anytime soon..." and wala! Here you are in all your puking glory! Congrats, and also hope you get to feeling better soon! You guys will be awesome parents!
I was wondering when you were going to blog the news! I am so excited for someone else to add to the friend babies! You are going to have so much fun shopping and decorating! YEAH YEAH!
hey you! IT's too much fun finding old friends on here- so from a 34 week 3rd time prego- CONGRATS! your life is about to change forever :)
Kristen, I was browsing around Mikki's blog links and found yours. Super congratulations on having a baby. They are so much fun. I hope that you are feeling better and that the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly. I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my page, so I can check on you guys. It's fun to see how everyone from high school is doing.
(This is Kim(Hannig) Exciting news!! I happened to come across your blog (from looking at someone else's) and was really excited since I haven't talked to you for like...4 or 5 years! It sounds like you are doing good. Anyway, I am going to add your blog to mine (hope you don't mind). If you want to visit, my address is www.brettandkimjones.blogspot.com. Keep in touch.
I am going to miss you!!!! I'm leaving thursday morning. It's kinda sad in a way. I hope I get to see you soon because I can't go very long without a little weg time. I hope all is well with the westbrooks :)! Love you girl!
Congratulations! I am so excited for the both of you! You may just have a real widdle kwisten (wow I can't believe I just wrote that :)
Post a Comment