8.21.2007

Lake Powell Trip

Bryson and Halle
fishing






Nat and James




Guitar Hero
Bryson being our captain
Doug makes these huge omelets the last day
at Powell! This was Brysons



Waverunners

Nat and James made this sandcastle
Halle loved it!


Hi Everyone!
Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have been busy with last minute vacations before school started up again for Bryson. We made one last trip to Lake Powell with Brysons family and his Moms side of the family the first week in August. It really was one of the best vacations ever. So much fun to just lay around on the house boat all day and eat yummy food! I also learned how to wake surf this summer and can I say that everyone needs to try this! It was so much fun! I was not the best at it, but Bryson was awesome he surfed behind the boat all over the lake! (we forgot to get pictures though) We also had so much fun playing war with the whole family! We tie the tubs and banana behind the boat and have a blast trying to kick everyone off!!! We also played the game signs in the water one day for like 2 hours! Lets just say it was hilarious watching everyone trying to secretly pass their signs while floating in the lake! Lets just say we had a great time with the family and cannot wait to go again!

3 comments:

Kim said...

i love the lake. i wanna try wake surfing. Will you teach me? I miss you toothpick.

Lindsay said...

I want to go to the lake! My belly naturally keeps me afloat so you don't even have to worry about me! With as many vacations as you go on the least you could do is bring along your big friend.

Kristen Westbrook said...

I miss you Kimmer! Wake surfing is awesome we should all go sometime! Oh yeah and why didnt you tell me you had surgery you are in trouble hotdawg!!!!